Fidi Mgoy

Donate AU$ by Paypal
More info and buttons for other currencies
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Helen & Mike. Make your own badge here.
Music we're listening to
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Sticky notes... on a webpage
Protopage is a free service based on AJAX that acts like an electronic post-it board. I've got one for my home page with my favourite links and RSS feeds as well as general notes. We're even using protopage for our electronic post-it note board at work. Google and yahoo have similar AJAX based pages, but this is the easiest to use and most customisable post-it board-esque site that I've tried. And they even implemented a new feature that I suggested recently. Highly recommended!
posted by Mike & Helen @ 7:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Recent Comments
Previous Posts
Archives

Locations of visitors to this page

Links
Blogs