Fidi Mgoy

Donate AU$ by Paypal
More info and buttons for other currencies
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Helen & Mike. Make your own badge here.
Music we're listening to
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Departing Ladies
Both female Tozers left Hong Kong in the past two days. Laura, Mike's sister, headed back to the UK after working with us for 3 weeks. It was great to have her here, show her round HK and for her to see a bit of our life here. Bye Laura! Photo CD is on its way!

Laura left on Tuesday, and then Helen left on Wednesday, so now I'm home alone. Somehow I've managed to have dinner cooked for me each night she's been away, so I've not gone hungry. Not that I can't cook, of course, I just didn't need to prove it!
posted by Mike & Helen @ 8:46 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 15, 2006 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you don't waist away over there, Mike! (Pun intended.) If worse comes to worst, cookies and crisps will do the trick. I hope Helen enjoys the rides...I mean the time to study poverty more in depth.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Recent Comments
Previous Posts
Archives

Locations of visitors to this page

Links
Blogs