Fidi Mgoy

Donate AU$ by Paypal
More info and buttons for other currencies
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Helen & Mike. Make your own badge here.
Music we're listening to
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Earthquake in Hong Kong
I meant to blog about an earthquake we had two weeks ago, but never did so I'll just point to Steve's Blog instead.

At the time of the earthquake I was lying in bed (not feeling well that day) and I suddenly noticed the pillow was shaking under my head. I thought that maybe my phone was somehow stuck inside the pillow, and then remembered my phone was in the other room. Anyway, it was a bit too big a shake to be a vibrating phone. I thought nothing of it until later that evening when a friend asked if I'd felt the earthquake and it all made sense.
posted by Mike & Helen @ 6:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Recent Comments
Previous Posts
Archives

Locations of visitors to this page

Links
Blogs