Fidi Mgoy

Donate AU$ by Paypal
More info and buttons for other currencies
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Helen & Mike. Make your own badge here.
Music we're listening to
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Hong Kong Reds
I've just discovered that Hong Kong has a Liverpool supporters club that meets in Wan Chai. I wasn't surprised they existed, just surprised it took me this long to discover them. I was once in a place in Wan Chai that had a whole bunch of Liverpool fans in a separate function room; but the HK Reds meet in a different bar, so I don't think it was them.

Just to get all my Liverpool news out in one go, we've got PSV in the champions league quarter final. Not an easy draw, but could have been worse.

And, finally, Liverpool are coming to HK! Rumours have been flying around, but it's just been confirmed that Liverpool, Fulham and Portsmouth (my Dad's team!) will compete with the (I think) winners of the FA Cup in the Asia Premiership trophy in July. Portsmouth Liverpool in Hong Kong would be an awesome match - especially when Liverpool win :)

Ok, enough football.
posted by Mike & Helen @ 7:28 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Recent Comments
Previous Posts
Archives

Locations of visitors to this page

Links
Blogs