Fidi Mgoy

Donate AU$ by Paypal
More info and buttons for other currencies
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Helen & Mike. Make your own badge here.
Music we're listening to
Friday, June 30, 2006
Mgoy
I just made a cool discovery. I was having trouble searching for a website in Google even though I put the site's name in. It didn't appear in any of the first few pages of Google results. I thought, I wonder where Fidi-mgoy appears in google? When I searched for 'fidi mgoy' it came up top, and it did the same for 'mgoy'. From the little I know about search engines, it's quite difficult to get a high ranking for a very short word. But then again, 'mgoy' isn't the most common word on the web (only 2210 results). For those of you new to this blog, 'Fidi Mgoy' was the very first expression I learnt after coming to live in Hong Kong. It basically means 'Go fast!' and you say it to taxi drivers when you're in a hurry, as a friend of mine did on my first trip to these shores.
posted by Mike & Helen @ 5:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Recent Comments
Previous Posts
Archives

Locations of visitors to this page

Links
Blogs