Fidi Mgoy

Donate AU$ by Paypal
More info and buttons for other currencies
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Helen & Mike. Make your own badge here.
Music we're listening to
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Bring out the colour
I just discovered a great new feature on our camera that lets you turn a picture black and white but leave one colour as is. This is not the best photo, as my subjects wouldn't stand still (although I should give them credit for co-ordinating their tops just for this photo), but you get the idea.

I've always wanted a camera with removable lenses so I can play with filters and now I can do something very similar with just a pocket-size camera! Watch out for more like this now my creativity has been let lose...
posted by Mike & Helen @ 7:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Recent Comments
Previous Posts
Archives

Locations of visitors to this page

Links
Blogs